sub, 18. dec|
RSVP today to attend Kingdom University International 2020/2021 Graduation and Awards Celebration. You must register and have a ticket to enter the recital hall. The graduation will take place on Saturday, Dec. 18th. You may check in to your room on Friday, Dec. 17th. Room availability is limited.
Time & Location
18. dec 2021. 11:00 (GMT -5) – 19. dec 2021. 12:00 (GMT -5)
Grand Rapids, 1800 E Beltline Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546, USA
About the event
We are so excited and anxiously anticipating the opportunity to return to our in-person graduations.
December 2021 Graduation will take place on the beautiful campus of Calvin University inside the Recital Hall auditorium. We are offering our guests overnight accommodations at the Prince Conference Center, which is also located on Calvin's campus. Please see tickets for cost and availability. Don't wait long before registering if you plan to stay. Rooms are limited. When calling in your reservation, use promo code: KING.
We look forward to seeing you in December.
Click any of the links to tour lodging at the Prince Conference Center.
SINGLE KING ROOMS
- King bed with queen sleeper sofa
- Virtual tour of single king room
DOUBLE QUEEN ROOMS
- 2 queen beds
- Virtual tour of a double queen room
ACCESSIBLE KING SUITE
- King bed with sleeper sofa
- All suites have a mini kitchenette and a larger living area
- Two rooms have bathtubs with benches
- One room has a power recliner and roll-in shower
- Raised toilet seats and grab bars
- Virtual tour of the accessible king suite
Admission Only to Graduation
The ceremony will take place in the beautiful Recital Hall. You will need a ticket to enter. If you have chosen to reserve a weekend package - your tickets will already be included.5,00 USD+0,13 USD service fee
Admission & Souvenir Book
You will need a ticket to enter the Recital Hall. You will also receive one souvenir book with this purchase. If you have reserved the weekend package - souvenir books and admission tickets will already be included.10,00 USD+0,25 USD service fee